Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Inspection Done!

Spent last Monday at the boat dock with the inspector along with Linda and Kevin.  Watching it come out of the water was just amazing!  I didn't get there in time to see the tugboat but I did get to watch them take her out of the water.

  




They cleaned off the hull, and the rainbow just made it even more fun


They next drove it over to where it was going to spend the day




Once they got to the parking spot they backed it in and put it on blocks


Overall it was kind of amazing to watch!  The inspection was done in a few hours, we're waiting on the report before making any decisions, but nothing earth shattering came up, so it's looking promising!  I'm confident enough that I'm starting to talk to movers.

1 comment:

  1. I’ve seen this done with yachts but first time I’ve seen a houseboat hauled out. Fascinating!

    ReplyDelete

It's been quite a year! or F*** 2020

 I realized the other day that it had been a while since I updated.  I am going to blame 2020 and Covid.   Brief summary of this past year: ...