Thursday, July 5, 2018

Welcome to my journey to live on a houseboat!

As I started this journey people kept asking for a blog.  I didn't start one right away simply because if I decided to not do this Houseboat thing it would be pretty brief and boring blog.  Also as I have been trying to do this I have found that there really isn't a lot of information about what it is like to live on a Houseboat.  Maybe I can help flesh that out a bit...

Current Status: I'm in Escrow for Totes M'Boats (link takes you to my realtor's page)  Inspection is currently scheduled for July 16th, and I will have a much better idea then if I am really going to do this or walk away and look for the next Houseboat.

The boat I'm currently in Escrow for is called Totes M'Boats currently moored on Lake Union in Seattle Washington.  The plan is to move in with my dog and make it my 'forever home', or my 'until I get tired of living on a boat' home.  I've learned so much about how this works but still have so many questions!

I will try to update this as things come up with the boat, especially if I need to research something to share what I've learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been quite a year! or F*** 2020

 I realized the other day that it had been a while since I updated.  I am going to blame 2020 and Covid.   Brief summary of this past year: ...