Saturday, September 1, 2018

I'm still unpacking!

I know I've been a little quiet but I am still unpacking!  The new screens are in which is wonderful and I'm still chipping a way all of the boxes trying to find good places for everything.

I think the theme of the next few weeks will be shelves and where do I put the shoes?  

I am making progress, I have a suitcase full of stuff to take to my mom's when I see her in a few weeks, I'm filling up another box for storage and I have another donation box going.  Despite the fact that everything is kind of everywhere it's starting to feel like home! Kind of!

I'll post pictures and storage tips when this place is a bit more put together and I've figured that storage stuff out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been quite a year! or F*** 2020

 I realized the other day that it had been a while since I updated.  I am going to blame 2020 and Covid.   Brief summary of this past year: ...