Monday, July 30, 2018

Looks like we're closing Friday!

Today has been a huge roller coaster of emotions.  First we were closing Wednesday, then maybe earlier, now nope lets try to close on Friday!  Thankfully the hold up won't be on my side, the work fixing the issues won't be done until Thursday so the inspector and I will check them out on Friday and then hopefully we close!

Logistics are starting to become a thing.  I think I've decided to not make any real changes and live there for a bit, see what works and what doesn't.  Then haul the whole thing out next Spring and make all of the changes I wanted that don't include a new hull or expanding another room (formally known as 'Phase One').  That means I start getting estimates from movers and start getting this thing rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been quite a year! or F*** 2020

 I realized the other day that it had been a while since I updated.  I am going to blame 2020 and Covid.   Brief summary of this past year: ...