Saturday, September 8, 2018

It finally happened, the pup fell in the lake!

I was out on the back 'porch' this morning trying to get him to pee on his pee pad and his trainer came by.  He was so excited and was dancing around her that it finally happened, he fell in the lake!  Poor little guy was swimming around looking like a drowned rat (I don't have any pictures of him in the lake, I was trying to get him out).  He finally swam close enough that I was able to pull him out.

We learned a few things today

  1. Sebastian can indeed swim
  2. My arms are long enough to pull him out if he gets close enough
  3. Sebastian still isn't a fan of getting wet
  4. I need stairs or something so he can get himself out if needed


Wet puppy right out of the water

Puppy Recovering


Sad Wet Puppy



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been quite a year! or F*** 2020

 I realized the other day that it had been a while since I updated.  I am going to blame 2020 and Covid.   Brief summary of this past year: ...