Wednesday, August 1, 2018

The Waiting Game.... and scheduling movers

Bank has the insurance info, they're sending the docs to the lawyer, hopefully I can go sign the papers tomorrow!  We have a chance of closing on Friday!!

That is all out of my hands at this point, I need to hear from the Escrow Lawyer and then go the bank stuff etc.  Waiting is hard!

I am having trouble scheduling movers, the one quote I have for the long distance part wants to schedule me out two weeks from now, ummm no.  I'll get more quotes, but I need to schedule local movers and I was going to get the long distance one done first but it's looking like that isn't happening.  I can do it the other way around it's just a lot more complicated.  Complicated it is!

Ideally I spend the weekend packing up and the local movers come sometime next week, in the meantime I can start moving all of the stuff I already have packed or just came from Amazon over there over the weekend and start moving stuff to the new storage unit.  This is becoming real!!

I know this blog hasn't had a lot of pictures, mostly because I don't have access to the boat.  I will make up for that after we close :) I'll post updates as we start moving furniture in and let everyone see how hard it is to arrange furniture in such a small space! 

Omg this is really starting to come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been quite a year! or F*** 2020

 I realized the other day that it had been a while since I updated.  I am going to blame 2020 and Covid.   Brief summary of this past year: ...