Saturday, August 25, 2018

Out of the old apartment, so now it's unpacking and organising in the boat

Turned in the keys today, I am officially only living in one place!  I will miss the apartment, it was great and close to work, but this new adventure will be awesome too :)

I have one more trip to the storage unit, and I have everything on the boat except for the last of the food and wine.  The next step is to unpack, organize and get rid of the cruff.  I think I'm going to have to get more shelving and small space organisational items before I am totally finished, but I'll get as much done before then that I can.

Bit weight off of my mind having everything finished with the old apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been quite a year! or F*** 2020

 I realized the other day that it had been a while since I updated.  I am going to blame 2020 and Covid.   Brief summary of this past year: ...