Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Closing no longer delayed!


After all of the issues with the owners not being sure about the inspection claims it all changed this afternoon.  From what I understand they had contractors out today to give them estimates.  The initial plan was to get those estimates and they'd let me know next Monday.  About 3:30 today I got a signed form saying they had agreed to all of my demands.  My bet is that the contractors said the same thing my inspector said and they realized it was going to have to be fixed.

So we are looking to close next Wednesday! Omg!!  I had resigned myself to a few more weeks and now suddenly I have to do all of the things!!

My lease isn't up until the beginning of October anyway so I need to decide how much stuff I want done before I move in.  I am in the process of getting finding people to give me estimates on all the things, then I can decide what gets done and what can wait.

But we are trying to close in a week!  Next step is applying for insurance and the slip.  Hopefully that can get done in time for the loan to fund and all works out.

1 comment:

It's been quite a year! or F*** 2020

 I realized the other day that it had been a while since I updated.  I am going to blame 2020 and Covid.   Brief summary of this past year: ...