Sunday, July 29, 2018

Moving is hard!

I'm sure I'll say that many times before this is finished!

Because I'm moving onto a boat I'm sending some stuff to my mom's house.  She's getting art, antiques, books, a few bookshelves, and whatever is in the storage unit.  I am going to spend the next few holidays unpacking at her house and trying to be as un-intrusive as I can possibly be.  But that packing is done!  Everything except the sheets for the bed because I'm going to sleep on it, but one step closer!

I have a mover coming on Tuesday for that part of the estimate, and hopefully I can get that stuff out asap.  Things are coming together though!  Have a taker for the chest freezer and the big TV, some kitchen stuff and some of the outdoor furniture.  I think I'll feel more confident when I get the basics into the new place and then can see what can still come.  Gonna have movers do the couch and entertainment center and other big things, then I'll probably borrow/rent a truck for the little things.

Just waiting on the insurance!  It's so close!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been quite a year! or F*** 2020

 I realized the other day that it had been a while since I updated.  I am going to blame 2020 and Covid.   Brief summary of this past year: ...