Sunday, August 12, 2018

Day 2, unpacking and more unpacking

First night in the boat, slept really well.  Don't know if that is because of the rocking, the new mattress or both, but I felt good this morning.  Did miss the pup (he boarded the night before).

A few friends came over and were TON of help packing  I am starting to feel the restrictions of the size, but I think I can work around it.  I see a trip to the Container Store today for some organizational help.  And a shower curtain liner.  Why is it so hard to buy a shower curtain liner that doesn't suck?

We drank a bottle of wine, had some pizza, and I can use the couch!  Now to get the rest of the stuff here packed away and pack up the rest of the apartment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been quite a year! or F*** 2020

 I realized the other day that it had been a while since I updated.  I am going to blame 2020 and Covid.   Brief summary of this past year: ...