Saturday, August 18, 2018

Electricity and 30 Amps

Hit my first 'and this all won't run at the same time' issue today.  My brand new shiny AC keep tripping the breakers.  I was warned this would happen and to get some timers for things like the dehumidifier and hot water heater, but it hadn't been an issue yet.

Going to order timers today.

In the meantime I'm going to unplug the hot water heater and see if that makes a difference.  I also need to fill up the fridge so it uses less power.  The mistake I made was to have the washing machine/dryer running at the same time, so I'll make sure that doesn't happen.

Life goal is definitely solar with some kind of battery system so I can run the AC and all of the rest of the things without issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been quite a year! or F*** 2020

 I realized the other day that it had been a while since I updated.  I am going to blame 2020 and Covid.   Brief summary of this past year: ...