Thursday, August 9, 2018

Remind me to stop moving

If I wasn't downsizing I'd have just paid someone to pack, but since  I am that just isn't going to work.  Even with some wonderful help, not even close to being done and I'm over it already.  The movers will come bright and early tomorrow and take what is packed, take the furniture and I will deal with the rest of it later.  I hurt, I'm done.

Tonight I sleep on the couch and tomorrow in my new bed!  On my houseboat! Without the dog though :(  Poor little guy has been self-soothing all evening with a toy of his, this packing has him as stressed out as I am.  I'm boarding him tomorrow and his trainer will bring him to the boat Saturday afternoon.  Hopefully some of the chaos will be over by then.  If nothing else his stuff will be there.

So need to sleep, so need to finish packing.  I think sleep is winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been quite a year! or F*** 2020

 I realized the other day that it had been a while since I updated.  I am going to blame 2020 and Covid.   Brief summary of this past year: ...