Monday, August 6, 2018

Throwing out all of the things! Still more Purging

I keep talking about purging, but when you're moving into a houseboat with 350 ish square feet there is a lot of downsizing.  Today was the bathroom.

I am not a hoarder! I am lazy.  I buy in bulk so I don't have to buy often.  Things like toothpaste, toiler paper, paper towels, things like that, tend to be purchased at larger quantities.  This isn't going to necessarily work in my new space.

With that in mind I had very large trash bags as I tackled the bathroom.  In this process I learned that I don't need to buy a few things for quite a while:

  • facewash
  • papertowels
  • shampoo/conditioner
  • candels
  • hair ties
I threw out a lot of stuff, filled more than one big trash bag.  My goal is to have everything packed and ready to go and live out of my travel stuff for the rest of the week.  My bedroom is close, bathroom is close, but then we get... the kitchen....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been quite a year! or F*** 2020

 I realized the other day that it had been a while since I updated.  I am going to blame 2020 and Covid.   Brief summary of this past year: ...